Search Engine Optimization is the key to getting organic traffic from Google and other search engines. We've developed a 6 point SEO Launchpad Program to get a strong, data-driven SEO foundation in place.
Here are the steps of the program:
- Get the proper metrics in place. We ensure that your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts are set up correctly and connected to one another. We'll put in place the SEO reports that we've developed over time with our clients.
- Building the first round of keywords to target. This effort involves building a list of prospective keywords. All of them are evaluated by two different metrics. 1) The search volume for the word. 2) The competitive situation for the word. The first set of keywords is usually about 20 words.
- Build/pick a page for each keyword. Optimize the page for the keyword.
- Ensure the Google search results page shows the Kore listing as desired.
- Measure results by determining the SERP rank for each keyword, seeing how the listing looks on the page and measuring traffic and revenue from organic search.
- Build a list of blog articles that are ranking to get added to.
Once the Launchpad has put a proper SEO foundation in place, we'll work with you to develop the right ongoing SEO program for your business.